In the world of cover bands and artists, musicians quite often find themselves needing additional instruments on stage when they don’t have enough players to handle all of the parts. Backing tracks are widely used in the gigging arena, but programs have been difficult to learn or use, are often unreliable, and can be very costly.
All this has changed with RipX—a comprehensive and affordable solution for all of your musical performance needs.
RipX DeepRemix is a state-of-the-art program that uses AI technology to separate instruments and vocals for any existing audio file or MP3 track. We’ve tried other programs, but none have come close to the accuracy and ease of RipX.
This program’s deep-ripping process automatically deconstructs any song in minutes, and separates each instrument and vocal so you can edit everything to your liking. Mute or solo a part with a simple click, adjust the volume(s) for optimal playback, and save your edited track to use as you wish.
RipX is not just for creating backing tracks. As a practice tool, or an easy way to learn songs, this app is second to none.
Having a difficult time hearing the bass part? Simply play back the song with the bass track soloed and hear every note and nuance with utter clarity. Want to rehearse your vocals with just the instruments on playback? A quick click and you’re golden.
This is an especially valuable tool for learning difficult musical passages such as fast, note-heavy guitar solos.
RipX allows you to change the tempo of any song without affecting the key. Slow down any part to your heart’s content, and you can pick apart each note which will enable you to get down even the most challenging sections.
What if you’re a solo performer and want to play everything a half-step down using backing tracks? Not a problem. RipX can change the key to whatever you like without affecting the tempo.
The DeepRemix program boasts many features including:
- Compose, sample and share new versions or stems of your MP3s and audio files.
- Extract vocals from full songs to use over different backing tracks.
- Extract backing tracks and mute parts to play or sing over.
- Experiment with and randomise new tempos, effects, pitches, keys/scales, time-stretching plus create new loops in real-time.
- Re-balance and make volume, panning and EQ adjustments.
- View and edit audio as beautifully presented, colour-coded notes, allowing different layers such as voice and bass to be quickly identified.
- Import your own background images for personalised inspiration.
- Customise your ripping options based on your available machine power – RipX can even harness the power inside many NVIDIA graphics cards with CUDA capabilities!
Want to go even further? The parent company, Hit’n’Mix, offers RipX DeepAudio (which includes DeepRemix), and adds advanced stem clean-up and audio manipulation tools to the workflow, so you can create the highest quality extracted audio, and tweak/create sound at unprecedented levels of detail.
We can’t say enough about how much we love this program. It has significantly reduced the time we used to spend learning and practicing songs, creating backing tracks to add extra depth to live shows, and playing around and manipulating our favorite songs.
With the program comes a detailed user manual that will guide you along and answer any questions you might have even before you ask. There are also a number of video tutorials to walk you step-by-step through each process.
Both RipX DeepRemix and DeepAudio are incredibly affordable, AND available to try for free! So get started now. Click the links below and start your free trial. Once you get playing, you won’t want to stop!
You must log in to post a comment.